I would like to share with you my personal experience of participating in online self-paced Fox embroidery course – here you can learn basics of Luneville technique, if you already own a Luneville or Tambour hook. You can also do whole project with only needle.
The most exciting thing for me was – when I saw the furry tail of this beautiful Fox. It looks so soft and gentle and I really was eager to know, how to create this beautiful tail.
|Name of course||Luneville Embroidery Fox Course|
|Finished product||Fox Applique|
|Duration of course||1 month for purchasing supplies + 1 month to watch all lessons and finish Applique|
|Level||Beginner Luneville Embroidery and/or Beginner Needle Embroidery|
|Language||Russian and English|
|Price||Check for price & availability HERE|
My experience *
I have found the course on Instagram. I have applied and it took me approx. 3 weeks for supplies to arrive. I was browsing on Pinterest and I was looking at different pictures of Foxes when I say a photo of beautiful white Arctic Fox. I tried to capture this white beauty.
The whole course has 6 lessons. Each lesson covers different techniques – how to work with beads, sequins, leather and fur. Details are photographed and additional explanations are also provided.
I would probably finish my project sooner, but I decided not to follow the traditional colours of Foxes (white and orange), but I like my end result. My Fox has all the techniques that were shown by teachers during the course.
Teachers also provide clear instructions on how to take care of finished applique – if you will sell your designs and products, you must also educate your customers on how to take care of your finished embroidery – beads and sequins are delicate materials and must be taken care of properly. I wish to sell my creations in the future, so these instructions were very valuable for me.
Yes, it was worth the money. This course covered many different techniques. Sewing was clearly displayed and all of my questions were answered in English by the teacher. When you finish your online class and provide teachers with photography of your finished work, you also receive a certificate.
* I have written this review based on my personal experience as a student in the online class. No one has sponsored or paid me to write this review.
PS: You may also find it interesting:
- 5 Basic Hand Embroidery Stitches for Beginners
- How to Embroider Mandala by Hand | Step-by-Step Tutorial
- Free Flower Hand Embroidery Designs for Sweaters & T-shirts
- Free Christmas Patterns for Hand Embroidery Gifts
- Handmade Embroidered Face Mask for Adults | FREE FLOWER PATTERN – part 1: Material list
- Handmade Embroidered Face Mask for Adults | FREE FLOWER PATTERN – part 2: Lavender Embroidery
- Product Review: Beginners Embroidery Monstera Kit – my favourite plant
- Product Review: Beginners Embroidery 2 pack Dog Kit – so adorable doggies
- How to price your Handmade Embroidery Products
- How to Open Online Embroidery Store for Free on Facebook | Step-By-Step Guide
- How to create Free YouTube Channel for Online Embroidery Business and make more Money
- How to set up Pinterest Business Account for Embroidery Business | Step-By-Step Tutorial
4 thoughts on “Fox Luneville Hand Embroidery Course | Review”
Wow, you did an amazing job! Bravo!
thank you, dear Nina <3
Thanks for sharing a review on the Fox Luneville Hand Embroidery course, you did a great job, the fox looks amazing!
Thank you, I really like the fox and the skills I have acquired making this project 🙂