I would like to share with you my personal experience of participating in online luneville embroidery course Magic Fish that was held by Ina Marita in May 2020. This course was for beginners, they were teaching us the basics of luneville embroidery from A-Z. How to choose materials, how to use the frame, which hooks to use – if you have these questions, then this is the right course.
|Review of luneville embroidery course:||Basics of Luneville Embroidery Magic Fish Course|
|Finished product||Magic Fish Applique Book Cover|
|Teachers||Ekaterina Soldatova and Inga Marita|
|Duration of course||1 month + bonus embroidery course Orchid flower|
|Price||Check for price & availability HERE|
This was a beginner’s course for special technique – luneville embroidery (it requires a special hook for embroidery). It is hard to find a good online course to learn the technique, so I was very enthusiastic to apply. The course was divided into two phases. In the first phase was our teacher Ekaterina. She was teaching us basics from scratch: how to attach organza to embroidery frame, which threads to choose for embroidery. We were taught the technique in 9 lessons – the result of each was a new heart. Each heart taught us how to use the hook and thread. As we progressed we added beads, sequins, and other materials.
In the second part of our course, we were working on our Magic fish with Inga. We embroidered our Fish together. She gave a lot of advice on how to choose colors and threads – to achieve a professional look. We also learned how to secure our embroidery and sew it to our desired finished product.
- A lot of new knowledge and clear presentation of different uses of luneville hook and materials that can be used to decorate applique
- Good Price
- Bonus online class
- Russian language**
* I have written this review based on my personal experience as a student in the online class. No one has sponsored or paid me to write this review.
** They are currently working with translators to provide some courses in the English language. If you are interested, please, send them direct inquiry HERE.
PS: you may also like this:
- 5 Basic Hand Embroidery Stitches for Beginners
- How to Embroider Mandala by Hand | Step-by-Step Tutorial
- Free Flower Hand Embroidery Designs for Sweaters & T-shirts
- Free Christmas Patterns for Hand Embroidery Gifts
- Hand Gloves for Adults | Draw & Sew Your Pattern
- Handmade Embroidered Face Mask for Adults | FREE FLOWER PATTERN – part 1: Material list
- Handmade Embroidered Face Mask for Adults | FREE FLOWER PATTERN – part 2: Lavender Embroidery
- Product Review: Beginners Embroidery Monstera Kit – my favourite plant
- Product Review: Beginners Embroidery 2 pack Dog Kit – so adorable doggies
- How to price your Handmade Embroidery Products
- How to Open Online Embroidery Store for Free on Facebook | Step-By-Step Guide
- How to create Free YouTube Channel for Online Embroidery Business and make more Money